Tuesday, November 11, 2008

about my research paper

I am making the list of my research paper now. I think it will be good start to do my research paper. everyone has different preference when they start paper work. I think introduction is very important in every paper work becuase you have to interest reader at the first page of your work. After then, the reader going to concentrate the paper work. So I think I am going to mention about what are the popular game consoles recently, and of course! I will mention about the game console "Wii". then I can start Body part( I have not decided what to talk in here, but I may compare Wii with other games, and talk about why Wii is good game (related to Gee's Article)

Intro- Recent popular game consoles in America
1. Play Station 3, Nintendo D.S., I-pod Touch/Phone, Wii....etc.
2. why they are popular and what is the funtion of them.
3. why will i talk about particular game "Wii"?



oh.. should i talk about all of the game consoles and why they are good..? I can't decide yet!
for 12 pages, I think it would be better idea to talk about all of them...;(

No comments: