Tuesday, October 28, 2008

trip at Toys R us

I never been Toys R us before this trip, and I had really fun in there. There are lots of toys and games. I think Toys and games have a simirality to us because we have fun when we play with them. However, the different thing is that we sometimes cannot touch a real game character or anything in a game. We can touch and feel any toys such as Babie or Teddy bear. But some games are CD/TV programs or on the web. So we can imaginate the feeling what it is like,yet we cannot really feel anything while we are playing simulation game. I realized that what is different between toys and games, but also i found simiralities between them while I was in Toys R us. I was also amazed because toys are so improved in design and funtion. Toys are also used as game character, or game characters are used as toys. I never thought about toys and games seriously after elementary school ( I am still gathering Happy Meal set dolls though), but I thought I can still enjoy toys after I went to Toys R us.

No comments: